I made a couple of these example enclosures and of course along the way nothing is ever perfect. So I have attached my "modified" file and a few pics. At home depot or lowes, I forget which, they have sheets of acrylic, but it's .08 inches. I modified the file to this new dimension. Also, I discovered if you make the vector lines slightly bigger in the rectangle of the RCR portion so the tabs simply slide right in. What I did still makes it a pretty tight fit. These are surprisingly sturdy little boxes! The raw material may be flimsy and flexible and you think to yourself, is this gonna work? But it's awesome! Thanks for posting this, It's a fun little project :-)
The price increases prompted an increase of "underground IDs" (known as 'UG's for shorthand)—where multiple users shared a single account that they turned into private bulletin boards by using emails that were returned (and therefore, not billed) due to invalid email addresses. Those invalid addresses were the simple names of the person or people for whom the messages were intended. When those people signed in and checked the email, they would find "returned" messages with their names. They would then "send" a reply by typing the name of the first sender, which would also be returned. When that person logged on next, they would see their message, and the cycle would repeat.