How very interesting, seeing as it seems like Trump has actually thought about the hacking obsessively. He’s been all over the place on this thing, releasing incredibly deluded statements claiming the hacks did not influence the course of the election, and at times pinning the blame for the hacks on “ other countries ,” China , a 14-year-old , or “someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds .” At one point, he even suggested the Democratic National Committee hacked itself to “distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader.”
1. Hypertens J C. The role of nitric oxide in erectile dysfunction: implications for medical therapy. 2006;8:53-62. PMID: 17170606
2. Aydin S, Inci O, Alagöl B. International Urology and Nephrology. ‘ The role of arginine, indomethacin and kallikrein in the treatment of oligoasthenospermia ’
3. Aviram M, Rosenblat M, Gaitini D, Nitecki S, Hoffman A, Dornfeld L, Volkova N, Presser D, Attias J, Liker H, Hayek T. Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation. 2004;23(3):423-33. PMID: 15158307
4. Parcell S. Sulfur in human nutrition and applications in medicine. 2002;7(1):22-44.
5. Dever J, Elfarra A. Effect of L-methionine supplementation on plasma homocysteine and other free amino acids: a placebo-controlled double-blind cross-over study. 2008;36:2252-60.
There are many reasons one might be vegetarian. A prominent reason is for health concerns, as the vegetarian diet is often high in fiber while also being and low in sugar and saturated fats . Similarly, some adopt vegetarianism due to growing concerns about food safety when it comes to meat. Moral and/or political reasons are also common; for example, some have embraced vegetarianism (and veganism) for environmental reasons.  Some religions, like Hinduism and Jainism, prescribe or encourage vegetarianism. Others, like some Christian sects, practice abstinence from animal products during Lent.